U. Agent Income Tax

In order to trade as a Real Estate Agent and get paid a commission earning, you need to register as a provisional taxpayer. Based on this you will receive a tax directive (currently 18%), which needs to be renewed annually. Registration with SARS In order to register, you will need to send the following information to your bookkeeper or register with SARS e-filing yourself. Your ID. Your...

Compare listings